Visual Impact Cardio May Be The Best Way To Lose Weight And Look Great
My buddy Rusty Moore has just released his third course, Visual Impact Cardio, Mastering The Skill Of Losing Body Fat.
But, not all cardio workouts are created equal.
Rusty’s Visual Impact Cardio is different than your typical weight loss product. That is in part because Rusty is a pioneer when it comes to designing workouts and in his newest program you will see for yourself. Rusty includes the best strategies, and advanced techniques for an effective fat burning workout.
Visual Impact Cardio Review
A “Progressive Cardio System” that Leads to Steady Fat Loss With Minimal Sticking Points.
I have yet to thoroughly go through Rust’y new Visual Impact Cardio program but I wanted to go over the basics with you. Because Rusty produces such great programs I wanted to share his newest baby with you as soon as I could. So it will not be a complete review, but it will be enough to know if this looks like something for you. Because there is a 60 day 100% money back guarantee you have plenty of time to try it out.
Your Solution to Overcoming Fat Loss Sticking Points.
Visual Impact Cardio Details
Program Goal: Weight Loss, Fat Burning
Claim: Your Solution to Overcoming Fat Loss Sticking Points.
Author: Rusty Moore
Delivery: Instant online download
Guarantee: 8-week %100 satisfaction
Quick Visual Impact Cardio Chapter Overview
VIC Chapter 1: Calories Burned After Exercise Don’t Amount to Much
- Here Rusty talks about just how may calories are burned after exercise. Find out if it is enough for short sessions or do you need longer workouts
VIC Chapter 3: Calories Burned: Intervals Vs Steady State
- Intervals or steady state cardio, Rusty reveals what’s your most effective option.
VIC Chapter 6: Calorie Deficit, Calories Burned, & Fat Loss
- Discover how to ensure your weight loss is fat, not muscle and water.
VIC Chapter 7: Burning Stubborn Body Fat
- Finally, a resource that shows you how to burn those last 10 pounds of body fat.
VIC Chapter 8: Calories, Food, and Workout Timing
- The secret calorie counting method for continued fat loss.
VIC Chapter 9: Improving Popular Fat Loss Programs
- Discover how to take your favorite exercise program and make it better at burning fat.
VIC Chapter 10: Separating Fat Loss & Resistance Training
- How to use strength training to maximize your results to lose more weight.
VIC Chapter 12: The Beginner’s Cycle
- Because everyone starts at a different level Rusty has included a stage for everyone.
VIC Chapter 13: The Intermediate Cycle
- Progression is everything when it comes to fitness, this prevents your from plateauing.
VIC Chapter 14: The Advanced Cycle
- For those of you who want to push the limits, this chapter is for you.
VIC Chapter 15: The Maintenance Plan
- Now that you have reached your goal, Rusty tells you how to keep that great looking body you have worked so hard to get.
Those are just some of the highlights of Rusty’s 99 page Visual Impact Cardio Program. The entire course and every chapter is jammed packed with information. I can’t wait to really did into it.
In addition to the science, theory and workouts Rusty goes into nutrition and calories. He lays out a simple formula to calculate your calorie needs in order for you to reach your target weight.
He even throws in a few sample meals and diet plans to help you get the most out of your cardio.
Like I said, I haven’t had a chance to did into the program but I know Rusty and I know how much time and effort he has put into Visual Impact Cardio. From what I can see thus far, his hard work shows.
The big question…
Does Visual Impact Cardio actually work?
To be honest I can’t answer that yet. I will let you know after I thoroughly read it over and test it personally. But with my previous experiences with Rusty’s Visual Impact products, I’d say it definitely will.
There is a 60 day 100% money back guarantee so if you can’t wait for my full review you can try it out for yourself, at no risk. After you go through it I would love to hear your thoughts.
Go take a look at his sales page, it has some free solid information, well worth the read.
Visual Impact Cardio