The Ball Slam Exercise
The ball slam is a great exercise for the abs and conditioning.
- Make sure that your arms follow the trajectory of the ball
- Finish the exercise with your body in a quarter squat depth
- Throw the ball into the ground as hard as you can.
How To Do The Ball Slam Exercise
- The ball slam isn't an arm exercise!
- Start by standing tall while holding a heavy medicine ball with arms fully extended overhead.
- Using your abs to generate power slam the ball to the floor as hard as possible.
- Follow through with the hands as they almost "sweep" the surface of the floor
- Repeat specified reps.
The ball slam is not an arm exercise.
Exercise And Muscle Database
Be sure to see more on the exercise demos and the muscle group database.
Have any questions, comments, or want to know more about Fitness Doctrine you can click here to get in touch.
Looking for quick answers? Visit the resource page…
Click here for resources.
Your Perfect Body Blueprint
The internet is jammed packed with muscle building and fat loss information. Sorting through it all can be a nightmare.
There's just so much it's mind blowing. Then when you think you've found what you're looking for something else pops up and says the opposite.
Talk about frustrating.
Download the Fitness Doctrine Perfect Body Blueprint and put an end to your searching.
Click the link below to get instant access...