Core Exercise Demo - How To Do The Pallof Press
Basic Cable Pallof Press
The Pallof press was invented by a physical therapist who bears its name. It's a great anti-rotation core stability exercises.
- Set an adjustable cable to shoulder height.
- Get in an athletic stance.
- Grab a D handle or rope and fully extend your arms out front.
Key Points To Remember
- Keep your chest up and ribs locked down.
- Only arms move, rest of body doesn't move.
- Maintain a god athletic stance.
Demo of the Pallof Press with a cable. This is the most common variation of the exercise.
The Pallof Press With A Band and Suspension Straps
Use a light band for this. This variation is the same as cable variation. Remember to stand in an athletic stance with soft knees.
Progressions and Regressions:
- Increase or decrease the band tension by moving closer or further away from the support.
- Hold the bander higher than chest level.
Supine Pallof Press
Other Core Exercises Worth Trying
For Even More Inforation
Exercise And Muscle Database
Be sure to see more on the exercise demos and the muscle group database.
Have any questions, comments, or want to know more about Fitness Doctrine you can click here to get in touch.
Looking for quick answers? Visit the resource page…
Click here for resources.
Find It On Fitness Doctrine
Free Access To Your Perfect Body Blueprint.
The internet is jammed packed with muscle building and fat loss information. Sorting through it all can be a nightmare.
There's just so much it's mind blowing. Then when you think you've found what you're looking for something else pops up and says the opposite.
Talk about frustrating.
Download the Fitness Doctrine Perfect Body Blueprint and put an end to your searching.
Click the link below to get instant access...