Exercise Demo - How To Do The Fast Feet Exercise
Basic Of The Fast Feet Exercise
- Have a slight bend at the waist so you are looking at the ground a foot away.
- Bend your arms at the elbow to make a 90º angle.
- As fast as you can run on the spot.
- Speed is the key. 100% effort is essential.
- The feet only come a half inch to an inch off the ground.
- Pump your arms to increase your speed.
- Can be done on the spot or over a distance.
For Even More Inforation
Exercise And Muscle Database
Be sure to see more on the exercise demos and the muscle group database.
Have any questions, comments, or want to know more about Fitness Doctrine you can click here to get in touch.
Looking for quick answers? Visit the resource page…
Click here for resources.
Find It On Fitness Doctrine
Free Access To Your Perfect Body Blueprint.
The internet is jammed packed with muscle building and fat loss information. Sorting through it all can be a nightmare.
There's just so much it's mind blowing. Then when you think you've found what you're looking for something else pops up and says the opposite.
Talk about frustrating.
Download the Fitness Doctrine Perfect Body Blueprint and put an end to your searching.
Click the link below to get instant access...