The amount of calories in an egg, their low carb content, along with their high nutritional value make them the perfect food to start your day off with.
Tomorrow morning cook up this healthy fat burning muscle building recipe and let me know what you think.
Makes 1 Serving
- 8 Egg Whites
- 1/2 cup Red Onion, chopped
- 1 cup Mushrooms, sliced
- 1 cup Broccoli florets
- 1/2 cup Green Pepper, chopped
- 1 Scallion, minced
- 1 tbsp of Olive Oil
- 1/2 teaspoon Dried Oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon Dried Parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 3 slices Turkey Bacon, cut
- Salt and Pepper
Directions to Make Your Omelette
- Lightly coat a medium skillet with cooking spray.
- Set to medium high heat.
- Cook all your vegetables together, cook until tender; the onion, mushrooms, broccoli, scallion and green pepper.
- In another lightly sprayed pan, cook your turkey bacon.
- Add the eggs to the veggies and scramble until completely set.
- Then add a tablespoon of olive oil, sprinkle garlic powder, oregano, parsley, salt and pepper. Stir and add the turkey bacon.
Omelette Nutritional Facts
Per Serving, this healthy recipe makes one serving.
Eggs are the most complete and highest protein rating of any food, so if you’re not making use of eggs in your diet, this is the perfect recipe to get started with.