Build muscle and burn fat with…
Healthy Crispy Baked Chicken Nuggets
A muscle building diet doesn’t have to be plain and boring as my buddy Dave Ruel will tell you. If done right you can enjoy some of the classic treats you had as a kid.
This is a very simple diet recipe that will make any fat loss meal plan a lot easier to follow!
It’s incredibly easy to prepare, 5 minutes to make, then 15 minutes in the oven and you are ready to enjoy. Doesn’t get musch simpler.
One word of caution…
these may be from a healthy diet recipe book, but I have to say these baked chicken nuggets are highly addictive. You will never know it is diet food as teir flavour crushes that of any fried nugget you get at a fast food joint.
Enough of the chit chat, go enjoy the best chicken nuggets you have ever had…
and make sure to leave your comment below! I want to know what your think about these awesome Baked Crispy Chicken Nuggets!
Ingredients for Baked Crispy Chicken Nuggets
Makes 6 Servings
- 3 boneless, skinless chicken breasts weighing about 6 oz. each
- ¼ cup of oat bran
- 1/4 cup of wheat germ
- 1 Tbsp coarsely ground flaxseed
- 1/4 cup coarsely ground almonds
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1/2 tsp white pepper
- 1/2 cup water or low-sodium chicken broth
- 1 large egg white, lightly beaten
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Prepare a baking sheet by lining with non stick aluminum foil or lightly coating with good quality olive oil
- Cut chicken into pieces, about 1.5 inches square, set aside.
- Mix all dry ingredients in a large bowl with a tight fitting lid. Close lid and shake well. This will be your coating mixture.
- Combine water and egg in a medium bowl. Dip each piece in the water egg-white mixture. Then dip each piece in the coating mixture. Making sure each piece is well coated.
- Place on the baking sheet, when done put them in the oven at 400 and bake for 10-15 minutes until golden.
Baked Crispy Chicken Nuggets Nutritional Facts
Per Serving, each serving size is 4 Nuggets
Sounds great doesn’t it! Traditionally this had been a healthy body building recipe, but this great tasting recipe can be enjoyed by anyone looking to build muscle and burn fat. If you are looking to transform your body this low calorie high protein snack is an ideal alternative to satisfy those cravings while watching what you eat.
If you liked this recipe, which I am sure you will be sure to share it with the world and let me know what you thought. If you would like more great recipes be sure to get your free copy of Dave’s Best Recipes.
build muscle and burn fat with these healthy baked crispy chicken nuggets