Business End Landmine Row
The Business End Landmine Row is a great exercise.
Not only will this exercise work your back but it's great for your grip and core.
The video to the right uses a bench for added support. This is a great place to start, but once you have the moved mastered I encourage you to progress to the unsupported variation.
If you have a healthy back this variation is more challenging.
If you have a history of back issues you'll want to stick with the bench supported variation.
How To Do The Business End Landmine Row Exercise
- Stand in front of the weighted end of the BB so that it runs perpendicular to you.
- Get a stable base with your legs.
- The leg on the same side as the hand holding the weight takes a big step backwards.
- The leg on the opposite side is positioned by the end of the BB.
- With a cupped overhand grip grab the weighted end.
- Flatten your back and brace your free forearm on your thigh.
- Start pulling with your shoulder blade and finish with the elbow.
- Do all your reps on one side then move to the next.
Exercise And Muscle Database
Be sure to see more on the exercise demos and the muscle group database.
Have any questions, comments, or want to know more about Fitness Doctrine you can click here to get in touch.
Looking for quick answers? Visit the resource page…
Click here for resources.
Your Perfect Body Blueprint
The internet is jammed packed with muscle building and fat loss information. Sorting through it all can be a nightmare.
There's just so much it's mind blowing. Then when you think you've found what you're looking for something else pops up and says the opposite.
Talk about frustrating.
Download the Fitness Doctrine Perfect Body Blueprint and put an end to your searching.
Click the link below to get instant access...