Gym Chats & Straight To The Bar
Special Page For Friends & Fans Of Gym Chat & Straight To The Bar
From The Desk Of Jason
- Atlanta, GA
Dear Friends of Straight To The Bar and Gym Chats,
I've put together this special page just for you.
This page will give you easy access to reference material, downloads, and show notes.
The Gym Chats cover a lot of material. To make things easier for you I've put together this special page for you. All the important links, notes, and reference material from each show are available from this page.
If you need to reach me you can contact me here.
Download Free Workout Programs and Fitness Newsletter
100% Free Instant Access!
Download a program that's specific for your needs and goals.
While the Gym Chats cover a lot of material sometimes it's nice to have something done for you. That's where your free newsletter and these free reports come in.
Everyone is slightly different. Not only are there physical differences, goals change from person to person. To address these differences and make each workout a individualized as possible I have provided different workouts to address specific goals.
Pick your primary objective, download your free report, start changing your physique today...
How To Train For Strength, Power, & Hyertrophy
Muscle Building 101 - Gym Chat #236
- Weight Training - How to train for strength, mass, and power.
- Volume - How many sets and reps are needed for strength, power, and hypertrophy
- Nutrition - How much protein, fat, and carbs are needed for each goal.
- Where To Start - Discover the best plan of attack for each of the different goals.
- Similarities & Differences - How training for strength, mass, and power are the same and how they're different.
- Training To Failure - Is it a good idea to go to failure?
- Most Important Factor - Discover the most important element of a successful program. Without out this element you'll never reach your full potential.
Strength & Muscle Building Resources
5-3-1 Workout, Simple workout for strength and mass
Lean & Muscular Fitness Model Physique
How To Do The Olympic Lifts
All About Nutrition
Hypertrophy, Power, & Strength Slides
Get instant access to workouts, tips, and a free newsletter.
Nothing will help you reach your goal quicker and easier than a program designed to meet your needs.
German Volume Training
German Volume Training or GVT is an incredible mass building program.
Simple, quick, and effective. GVT along with muscle building meals is the easiest method I've seen for adding more muscle mass.
If you're looking to add muscle and want to try something new give this workout routine a try. I have to warn you. This is a tough program. The volume is high. It's not something you'll be able to do long term.
To download GVT Cheat Sheet... Click here.
For more info on GVT... Click Here.