Healthy & Delicious High Protein Cajun Chicken Pizza Recipe
Do you love pizza as much as me?
If so you’re going to love this recipe.
Not only is it delicious but it’s physique friendly. Doesn’t matter if you’re looking to lose weight or build lean muscle, this recipe has you covered. Low in fat, carbs, and calories. High in protein and taste.
This is a great alternative to the calorie laden fat filled typical cheat meal pizza. Give the cajun pizza a try and let me know what you think.
Dieters Cajun Chicken Pizza Recipe
(Makes 1 Pizza)
– 1 Multigrain Tortilla
– 1 4oz Chicken Breast (Chopped or sliced into strips.)
– 2 tsp Oregano
– 2 tsp Basil
– 2 tsp Garlic
– 2 tsp Chili Flakes
– 1 tsp Onion Powder
– 1 tsp Salt
– 1 tsp Black Pepper
– 1 tsp Paprika
– 1 tsp Thyme
– 4 tbsp Tomato Purée
– 4 fresh Basil Leaves
– ½ cup (56g) Low Fat Mozzarella
– 1 Green Chili, sliced
– 1 tbsp Coconut Oil
- Heat a fry pan with your coconut oil.
- In a bowl add your chicken breast and all of your seasonings except 1 tsp oregano, basil and garlic.
- Add your chicken and spice mix to the heated pan and stir frequently. Heat until evenly cooked (About 5-6 minutes). Set aside when done.
- Preheat oven toat 430 (220c).
- In a second bowl mix the following ingredients… your tomato purée, second tsp of basil, garlic and oregano.
- Spread the tomato purée mix onto tortillas. Add cheese, the fresh basil and chili slices.
- Top with cooked chicken.
- Place in the oven for 5 minutes.
- Remove and add more fresh basil, a sprinkle of oregano.
- Slice with a chef’s pizza cutter and enjoy
Pizza’s Nutritional Information:
(Servicing size is 1 pizza)
- Calories: 560kcal
- Protein: 56g
- Carbohydrates: 20g
- Fat: 27g
Watch the video below to see how to make this delicious pizza recipe.
Dieters Cajun Pizza Recipe
Want More Free Delicious Diet Recipes?
Click the button below…